Kappa Delta Pi
So to teach, so to serve, so to live. To serve the educational communities in Licking County. To education the Denison community on issues surrounding the United States education system and raise awareness about the teaching profession. Membership is based on GPA, involvement in the Education Department and community service.
Information about Kappa Delta Pi may be obtained by contacting either of the members listed below.
KDP 2010-2011 Officers:
- President: Eva Vongcheckerd (vongch_c)
- VP: Brook Beavers (beaver_b)
- Secretary: Andrea Pion (pion_a)
- Treasurer: Hannah Hall (hall_h)
- Historians: Jamie Lydenberg (lydenb_j1) & Katie Brown (brown_k1)
- Education Department Liaisons: Rachel Langer (langer_r1) & Anna Goeppinger (goeppi_ai)