Resources On The Web
Preparing for Comprehensive Exams
- Suggested Reading List [pdf]
- General Greek Vocabulary List [pdf]
- Homeric Greek Vocabulary List [pdf]
- Latin Vocabulary List [pdf]
Checklist for Majors
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review - This site offers reviews of recently published scholarly articles on classical subjects.
- Classical Mythology - From the site: "A companion to Morford and Lenardon's best-selling Mythology, this site offers users of the book a large number of resources and information."
- Forum Romanum - A great site providing a wide range of Roman and Latin resources.
- The Perseus Project - A great and very comprehensive site which provides classical primary source material as well as articles and analysis.
- Project Libellus - An online collection of classical works available free to the general public.
- PHI Latin Texts - This site provides access to all Latin texts in the original.
- PHI Database of Greek Inscriptions - A completely searchable database of all published inscriptions from the ancient Greek world.
- The Stoa Consortium - Serving news, projects, and links for digital classicists everywhere.
- The Internet Ancient History Sourcebook - A collection of ancient sources for the study of the ancient Mediterranean world.
Students may also link to the TLG (Thesaurus Linguae Graecae) and L'Annee Philologique through the Denison Library.